- "Another happy customer that came into the office this morning to pick up some fertiliser with his companion!"
- "Wild Primroses in Woodhall in April"
L.H, Woodhall Spa
- "Many thanks for supplying us with wildflower seed. We used wildflower seeds instead of confetti or rice at our wedding. We hope for a show next year!"
- "We love our front garden thats been transformed into a wildflower meadow, grown from Boston Dual Purpose 100% Mixture that was sown in March. We love it and so do the bees!! Thank you"
- "Please find attached a picture of your bluebells we planted in memory of our greyhound, Bluebell, on her grave. Next year we will have a charity Bluebell Day sometime around now - if they look as good as this this year, they should look fantastic next. Thank you"
- "Really pleased with our bulb purchase from you. The bulbs have just started to open up and they are stunning! We ordered some Darwin Hybrid - Pink Impression Tulips. As you can see from the photo they are so colourful! Will definately recommend to our friends. Many thanks"
Mr & Mrs H, Hampshire
- "Over the weekend with the beautiful sunshine we have had here, it appears that the dafs have since turned white. They seemed to take a while to get to that stage so I feel a little foolish in complaining so soon. Having never had any other dafs barring yellow, I didn't realise the longer they are in flower the more true to the colour they become. I do apologise to you but appreciate the time you have spent trying to sort this problem out. Hopefully this summer we will convert our next field into another landscaped garden and ordering quite a few more bulbs etc and other bits and bobs we may need. Thanks again."
- "I was debating what to do with some spare rough ground and decided to try wildflower coastal areas mixture. I sowed your coastal mixture in March and I must say I am delighted with the result. Many compliments received from walkers on the adjoining footpath! I have recommended it to several others. Thanks Regards."
B.W, Milford Haven
- "I just wanted to write to say thank you. I have gone from this to this in just 3 and a half weeks. (Sown in August) Thank you."
P.M, West Sussex
- "Many thanks for the advice to do with soil, seed mixtures and quantities. For your info, I have attached a picture which shows the excellent germination achieved by grasses on a small bund. The area above the stone was sown and then matted to protect it, the rest of the bank was simply sown. The matting is basically a coir (coconut shell fibre) which offers stabilisation and retains moisture. The other picture shows another section were matting was used before the grass germinated. Regards."
Richard, Fen Ditching, Hertfordshire
- "Many thanks for the Phacelia seed supplied by yourselves to me for this years game cover planting..I am very satisfied with the germination & plant quality ..........I attach a picture of my Land in Kent where the crop is now in full bloom .......I have already placed & received next years order."