Wildflower Bulbs, Native Wildflower Seed Mixtures and Wildflower Plugs. Buy Online or call 0800 883 0169 for advice.
The majority of wildflower bulb species would be planted during the autumn and are available during September/October.
Any bulbs supplied in the spring are classed as "in the green" and are supplied as and when ground conditions allow for them to be lifted.
Certain species may not be UK Native bulbs.
- BS Bath Asparagus (Ornithogalum pyrenacium)
- BS Chives (Allium schoenoprasm var anglicum)
- BS Daffodil, Wild (Narcissus lobularis)
- BS Daffodil, Wild (Narcissus obvallaris)
- BS English Bluebell, Field Grown
- BS English Bluebell, Woodland Grown
- BS Galanthus elwesii
- BS Galanthus nivalis
- BS Galanthus nivalis double (flore pleno)
- BS Galanthus woronowii
- BS Snake's Head Fritillary (Fritillaria meleagris)
- BS Snowflake, Spring (Leucojum vernum)
- BS Snowflake, Summer (Leucojum aestivum)
- BS Squill, Autumn (Scilla autumnalis)
- BS Squill, Spring (Scilla verna)
- BS Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum)
- BS Wild Garlic - Ramsons (Allium ursinum)
- BS Wild Leek (Allium ampeloprasum var babingtonii)
- BS Wood Anemone (Anemone nemorosa)
- BS Gardena Bulb Planter