Excellent at nitrogen fixing, legumes produce a nitrogen rich dry matter yield which quickly breaks down once incorporated offering benefits to your planned crop rotations. Also used to prevent or reduce soil erosion and encourage beneficial insects for future crops. We welcome enquiries for bespoke mixtures and have expert staff on hand to offer advice. Feel free to call 01205 280069 or email email@example.com
For more information on cover crops and the EnviroSeeds range view our brochure.
- Berseem Clover Seed (Trifolium alexandrinum)
- Black Medick (Yellow Trefoil) Seed (Medicago lupulina)
- Blue Lupin (Lupinus augustifolious)
- Crimson Clover Seed (Trifolium incarnatum)
- Lucerne Seed (Medicago sativa)