- "Many thanks - delivery service was very prompt and efficient"
- "I just wanted to know I think you give a great service and your despatch company is a very good choice. Very happy with the service received"
- "Hello, I purchased a pack of your 100% wild flower seeds (after seeking advice from you) for my stream bank which I sowed at the very end of May this year. I can't tell you how pleased I have been with the results so far. I have had a fantastic display of annual flowers and even one or two of the perennials have flowered too self heal, musk mallow,) It has transformed the transition between my garden and my paddock beyond the stream and my neighbours are very jealous!! I'm very much looking forward to next year when I can begin to recognise all the other perennials in the mix. The bees and butterflies have adored it too.I attach a couple of photos for you to see the result. Thank you so much, it's been the highlight of my gardening year! Kind Regards"
- "Hi just dropping a line to say I planted circa 2 Kg of BS Childs play grass seed approx 4 weeks ago (mid Aug). What I planted has grown excellently with out much effort as I was lucky with the mixed weather, in 4 weeks it is now well over 50 mm (2 inches) long. Thanks for tech support, friendly and helpful."
- "I have just planted a 5kg bag of mixed daffs and narcissi which I'd ordered from you online. Just wanted to say what superb bulbs they were -size wise - and in perfect condition. You may be interested to know that I've planted them as a group in my mother's garden and she is now in her 97th year!! As I said to her yesterday whilst planting, "Mum, you've got to keep going to see these bulbs flower!!!""
P.K, Ely Cambs
- "The bulbs arrived yesterday after a journey of only two days to SW France. We are delighted with the service and, especially, the quality of the bulbs. Thank you."
T.H, Cheronnac France
- "Just to say thanks the primrose plants arrived this morning and are now having a wee drink and plenty of Scottish sunshine. Kind regards."
- "I am delighted with the 'mix' you did for us. It has very much fulfilled the brief of providing us with colour, but not an excessive or unnatural amount, throughout the whole of the summer. Plus it has been great watching all the different varieties come into flower at various stages."
- "We bought annual wildflower seeds from you in the spring and duly sowed them. The results have been superb. Thank you very much. "
- "Would just like to thank you for the absolutly marvellous display the wild flower seeds have created that I purchased from you earlier this year. Thank you."
- "First class service. Thanks very much."
- "Thank you for the prompt delivery received today as promised."
- "Dear Boston seeds. Just a quick e-mail to say how happy I am with the results of reseeding 1/3 of my back garden with you BS Childsplay lawn seed. Regards"
S.S, Newcastle Upon Thames
- "Hello. Our Postie has just delivered the goods. My Wife is delighted with them so I might have some extra brownie points. Thank you for your efforts."
- "Just like to say what fantastic service. I ordered yesterday pm and received my grass seed at 11.45am this morning. Thank you very much for a great job at a good price."
- "I ordered some seed from you on the 9th of October prior to which you offered me a lot of advice on what to buy and how to prepare the ground. You sold me the field edge mix, enough to cover an area of about 300 sq. yards with some spare. I sprayed and rolled and raked and sowed and raked and rolled again. It's all gone green, with grass! Very pleased and thank you very much. I would never have had the confidence to sow grass seed so late into October without your advice. I shall be calling again to order seed for the next area I want to improve. Thanks again."
- "We have had a loveley show of flowers from the wildflower seeds we had from you earlier in the year. Many thanks."
- "Thank you for such a prompt response - the order has been delivered thank you very much for excellent customer service"
- "Just wanted to give some feedback on my recent purchase of 75kg daffodil bulbs. - Customer service was helpful - Delivery was prompt - Packaging and labelling was appropriate - Bulbs were huge, plump, beautiful In fact, the bulbs were so large, I wasn't able to use my handheld planter: we ended up hiring a petrol auger to make more than a thousand holes in our front garden. Pictures to follow in spring!"
- "Received with thanks husband now planting merrily, or not so merrily!!! Thanks"
- "Hello and thank you for your fast response to my email,and just to say its nice to see a genuine company looking after their customers. Thank you once again."
- "Thank you for your quick response, seed came on Thursday, fantastic service..! Thank you very much."
- "Thank you for the bulbs you supplied me last year, magnificent colour and not one blind bulb! Will reorder next month "
- "Thank you for the very prompt delivery. Brilliant service."
- "This is just to let you know that our wild flower meadow is now the talk of the area - it is absolutely superb - thank you very much indeed - let's hope we can keep it going next year - I'll be in touch for advice in late September"
- "I would like to provide some feedback on a recent order. I have a wonderful green lawn! I ordered a package of seed, fertiliser and spreader........I followed instructions.......and eight weeks later the lawn is great. All of this at a fraction of the price a contractor quoted me. Ok so I had to do some hard work but it was worth it! Oh, and a bit of luck with the weather and some good rainfalls just when I needed them."
- "Hello Just a note to thank you, I have sown £100 worth of your seeds at the bottom of our garden the look absolutely bloody beautiful, our tenant said I looked like David Bellamy emerging out of the jungle"
- "Thank you for your e-mail, that's perfect. The plants we have received are excellent and we are very pleased with them."
- "Unbelievable!! Ordered yesterday delivered today very good service I can now get this going in over the weekend! Brilliant!"
- "Needed a wheat free bird food and lots of it. Spoke to Luke who was incredibly helpful. Bought a sack to try, birds love it and there's hardly any mess and everything gets eaten. Have since bought rather a lot of sacks which usually arrive within 48hrs of ordering. Great service and most importantly great product and the cheapest wheat free bird food I've found and I've done a lot of looking!!!!"
- "My husband phoned you last night and today. He plans to create a wild flower meadow but knew little about it. We would like to thank both the young men he spoke to,the advice they gave him was superb. We would like to thank you for the service you gave him and we would certainly recommend your company to anyone. With thanks"
- "Good service! I have had a few orders from you for bulbs. I must say I've been impressed with the service, and quality of the bulbs. Thank you!"
- "Thank you for our order of wild seeds, which we received the following day at 9.30am. How's that for service? Many thanks"
- "Thank you for your email I have checked the two boxes and the other bulbs have been packed with the daffodil bulbs, so I confirm that the order is complete. Many thanks, I only hope I can lay the bulbs as quickly as you send them!! P.S. I also say that the web site was easy to use I enjoyed the experience of placing our first order with you."
- "Many thanks for supplying us with wildflower seed. We used wildflower seeds instead of confetti or rice at our wedding. We hope for a show next year!"
- "Just to let you know this was the first time we attempted something like this - it was beautiful. I know it isn't the Jubilee next year but are you going to do the same mix? Regards."
- "My order arrived yesterday morning, as you promised. The plants were beautifully packed and in excellent condition. I am extremely pleased with them and looking forward to seeing them in flower next year. Thank you."
- "Hello, I'd just like to say thank you for your efficient service. I needed some grass seed urgently and ordered two bags of grass seed just before the bank holiday weekend. They were posted out to me in France, and arrived here just two days later on thursday morning! Very efficient, thanks again. Will definitely order from you again when I need some more."
- "Just wanted to say thanks for all of your help last month. The delivery arrived here in Greece very quickly after you sent it from the UK, and everything was spot on. Best regards."
- "We love our front garden thats been transformed into a wildflower meadow, grown from Boston Dual Purpose 100% Mixture that was sown in March. We love it and so do the bees!! Thank you"
- "Boston Seeds should be entering the Olympics, order for 10bags of fertiliser placed after 10.30am delivered before 3pm same day. Gold Medal I think!"
- "We ordered some bluebells off you that we planted in memory of our greyhound, Bluebell, on on her grave. They look absolutely fantastic! Next year we will have a charity Bluebell Day sometime around now - if they look as good as this this year, they should look amazing next. Thank you"
- "Further to an earlier email to you for advice, I ordered some grass seed and lawn fertiliser from you on 23rd May and it arrived yesterday within 24 hours of my internet order and so I would like to thank you and Boston Seeds for a very efficient service. Well done!!!. Kind Regards"
T.C, North Yorkshire
- "Really pleased with our bulb purchase from you. The bulbs have just started to open up and they are stunning! We ordered some Darwin Hybrid - Pink Impression Tulips. They are so colourful! Will definately recommend to our friends. Many thanks"
Mr & Mrs H, Hampshire
- "I emailed various companies about wildflowers, but Boston Seeds replied quickly and gave the most concise reply which is why I chose to place my order through them. Regards."
- "Over the weekend with the beautiful sunshine we have had here, it appears that the dafs have since turned white. They seemed to take a while to get to that stage so I feel a little foolish in complaining so soon. Having never had any other dafs barring yellow, I didn't realise the longer they are in flower the more true to the colour they become. I do apologise to you but appreciate the time you have spent trying to sort this problem out. Hopefully this summer we will convert our next field into another landscaped garden and ordering quite a few more bulbs etc and other bits and bobs we may need. Thanks again."
- "I was debating what to do with some spare rough ground and decided to try wildflower coastal areas mixture. I sowed your coastal mixture in March and I must say I am delighted with the result. Many compliments received from walkers on the adjoining footpath! I have recommended it to several others. Thanks Regards."
B.W, Milford Haven
- "Would like to say thank you for the excellent response to our problem. We have received both the catologue and the four bags of fertilizer, very promptly. Just wondering if you could send some rain so we can use it!! Many thanks."
- "I just wanted to write to say thank you. I have gone from a plot of soil, to a full lush green lawn in just 3 and a half weeks. (Sown in August) Thank you."
P.M, West Sussex
- "Many thanks! All arrived today - the best response of any order (on line) I have ever made! Best Wishes."
- "Thank you very much for the quick turnaround, seeds arrived today. Kind regards."
- "I have received my order and I intend to place a further order next week. I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you on the design and user friendly nature of your web site. It is extremely well designed and whoever is responsible for its design and format certainly stand out among the crowd. I am a heavy user of the web so I have plenty of experience of site design.Yours is beyond excellent. Best wishes."
- "Many Thanks for the advice to do with soil, seed mixtures and quantities. For your info, the grass you sent me achieved excellent germination on a small bund. The area above the stone was sown and then matted to protect it, the rest of the bank was simply sown. The matting is basically a coir (coconut shell fibre) which offers stabilisation and retains moisture. Regards."
Richard, Fen Ditching, Hertfordshire
- "We would like to thank you for the beautiful daffodil bulbs we received last autumn. They have created several marvellous displays, which many people have commented on and which are giving us so much pleasure. Kind Regards."
- "I have just placed an on-line order for sunflower seeds but I thought I should say thank-you to the person who took my call and was most helpful. I shall be using you again in future."
- "Just a quick thanks for getting my renovator sent up to me in the Highlands. I have just used it so fingers crossed for good results. Cheers again if the grass is as good as the service I am on to a winner."
- "Many thanks for the Phacelia seed supplied by yoursleves to me for this years game cover planting..I am very satisfied with the germination & plant quality. I have already placed & received next years order."
- "Dear Boston seeds. I will take the time to thank you very much for supplying the seed for my front lawn. I must say within a week there was substantial growth and now only 10 day's later there is a luxurious carpet. My neighbour's have been so impressed that I have had to tell them where I got the seed from. In fact one neighbour took some convincing that it was not artificial, because of the velvet look of the lawn. Many thanks once again. A very satisfied customer."
- "There was no inconvenience at all. I wish all suppliers were so prompt and helpful. Many thanks once again. Kind regards"
- "Just to let you know that the wild seeds in the Window Boxes have not just been successful. They have been SPECTACULARLY successful. They are too too sweet for words are still going strong. They are the best we have ever had. My hubby Rod has taken pictures and I will send to you as soon as he figures how to download them I suspect they will start going off soon. When should we replant? I cant wait for you to see the pictures but they may not show up as well as the flowers are so delicate . What a delight they have been and so so easy.You sent us a lovely mix and I will want EXACTLY the same net time so please keep a note or if they do not go off we can order some now to make sure we have them. Thank you ever so much."
- "Hi, first let me thank you for the excellent response to my query. First class service and outcome. Also, the above order was indeed delivered today as stated, again first class service. Please pass on my thanks to all the staff, and I will recommend your site to any body who requires any of your products."
- "Just a quick email to say thank you for the fast despatch of my wild flower plugs, the plants look very healthy, and I look forward to growing them on and planting into my wild flower patch. Many thanks."
- "Wow. That is what I call service. Order placed 09.39 on March 9th, delivered 13.20 on March 10th. If every company in Britain provided this type of service we would not be in recession. Pleased with the spreader. I dont suppose it works by itself as well does it.? Brilliant. Many thanks, Regards."
- "I was delighted to receive the sample of seeds from you, that's very kind. I will defiantly sow them next spring. I read your catalogue with interest and thought your Advice notes on page 16 were excellent, given me time to prepare a suitable area. On top of that, your catalogue has a picture of my mystery flower! It is defiantly a Goatsbeard, but it is the purple version. Thank you, you have made my weekend! Best Regards."
Sue, West Midlands
- "Grass Growing Great Many Thanks and will recommend your products. Thanks."
- "Excellent service, received today. Thank you."
- "Just to say thanks for resolving this so quickly. Replacements duly received, and used. Bit of feedback in case useful: I found one of the manufacturers bags was split when I opened the extra sack you had put it in. Of course didn't matter because your extra sack had caught the product. I'll be back for spring feed next year."
- "Just a quick e-mail to say "Thank You" for this. The second parcel arrived safely and has now been scattered! No sign of the missing package. Its a real sign of quality in an online seller when problems with missing deliveries are sorted out so quickly and helpfully. Kind Regards."
- "Hi. We bought some of your grass seed for Shady Areas last year and it is superb. (the shady area of our garden is in better condition than the sunny sections.) So we are planning to put some more Shady Area seed down this year, but can you tell us the correct time of year to sow the seed please. Will be ordering some in the near future. Thank You."
- "Thank you for the replacement spreader it works like a dream! Thank you so much for all your help with it. I have two wonderful young Flat Coat Retrievers. One of whom is a girlie who likes to squat on the lawn for a pee and as a result there are many brown patches on the grass. Do your guys have any solutions to this problem?! Many thanks and best regards."
- "Fantastic advice. Many thanks Roy. I've been so impressed by your service; thanks."
- "Thanks for a fast efficient delivery,seeds received this morning at 8A.M. Regards."
- "I received my order this morning. Very impressed with the speed of delivery. Many thanks!"