- Grass Seed
- Wildflower Seeds
- Wildflower Plants and Bulbs
- Fertiliser & Moss Control
- Spreaders & Equipment
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Cover Crops
- Environmental Mixtures
- Forage Crops
- Forage Maize
Game Cover Crops
- Top 10 Best Selling Game Cover Products
- Maize Seed - Game Cover
- Kale & Forage Rape Seed - Game Cover
- Sunflower Seed - Game Cover
- Millet and Sorghum Seed - Game Cover
- Mustard Seed - Game Cover
- Game Cover Seed Mixtures
- Summer Sown Game Cover Seed Crops
- Perennial Game Cover Crops
- All Game Cover Seed Crops
- Trade Counter
- Wild Bird Food
Registered Flora Locale Member
QualityBoston Seeds guarantees that such goods shall comply at the time of delivery with applicable UK and/or EU legislation then in force.
The goods supplied shall be of conventional varieties bred from parent plants which have not been genetically modified (GM). All reasonable steps have been taken to prevent adventitious presence of GM material during breeding, production and handling of goods.
In our seed mixture product descriptions we try to make it as clear as possible which species are included.
All relevant varieties used in agricultural mixtures are listed in the current Pocket Guide to Livestock Crops produced by the National Institute of Agricultural Botany, Cambridge.
In amenity grass mixtures all relevant cultivars are listed in the current Turgrass Seed Booklet produced by the Sports Turf Research Institute, Bingley.
Where possible, wild flower seeds and plants are of native production reproduced from a maximum of two generations from native stock.