We offer a variety of spreaders for grass seed and fertiliser for everything from paddocks to small gardens. Spreaders help make spreading grass seed easier than ever - offering quick and even coverage with minimal work compared to manually spreading.
For small gardens, we have handheld spreaders that are perfect for everything from grass seed and fertiliser to wildflower seeds. Whereas the BS Easy Spreader offers the convenience of a tow-behind spreader at a smaller size that makes them perfect for small gardens and areas that aren’t frequently used.
Don't hesitate to get in touch to speak to one of our experts or request a catalogue to view our full range. Ordering regularly or looking for large volumes? Click here to apply for a trade account today - we review all applications within one working day.
This user-friendly hand-held broadcast is useful for spreading wildflower seeds or for general use in small gardens etc.
- Not suitable for fertiliser
- Can be used for grass seed and wildflower seed
- Flow control
- Capacity: 1kg Seed
- Spreading pattern: 1.5 - 2 metres
This spreader is ideal for small areas or non frequent use. Easy to use and will give even coverage for areas that need seeding.
- Variable settings, able to apply grass seed, fertiliser or granular salt
- Easy to assemble
- Capacity: 5kg seed / 10kg fertiliser
- Spread width: 41cm
Perfect for quick and easy applications of seed and fertiliser on lawns, paddocks and orchards. Variable rate settings.
- Easy assembly, no tools required, ready to use in minutes
- Wide spread for quicker applications
- Capacity: 8kg seed / 15kg fertiliser
- Spreading pattern: 1.5 - 3 metres
This is a durable, easy to operate spreader ideal for domestic and light commercial use. Large capacity hopper.
- Allows precise application with easy flow control
- Good for confined areas, avoiding overspill on to patios/borders,etc.
- Spread width: 56cm
- Capacity: 14kg Seed / 27kg Fertiliser
This item is currently unavailable
Professional model for accurate application to large areas and regular use. Popular with landscapers and sports clubs.
- Round hopper with removable grid, flow control with metal rods
- Heavy duty frame and pneumatic tyres, fully enclosed gears
- Capacity: 10kg seed / 25kg fertiliser
- Spreading pattern: 2 - 3 metres
We offer three types of seed spreaders to ensure all your needs are covered:
Drop spreaders drop their seed or fertiliser between the wheels of the spreader as it is pushed or pulled behind you. Drop spreaders are the most precise form of seed spreader as they spread seeds in a very narrow area. This does mean they take longer to spread seed than a broadcast spreader but you won’t need to make multiple passes.
Rotary, or broadcast, spreaders fan seed out in all directions, up to 3 metres total. They’re less accurate than drop spreaders but because they cover such a wide area, it’s incredibly quick to do multiple passes over an area.
Towable broadcast spreaders are the perfect option for when you need to spread grass seed and fertiliser over large areas. Towable spreaders like the BS 4500 can be pulled by hand whereas the BS 6000 is suitable for use on ride-ons and quads.