Bulb Planting Essentials
Here at Boston Seeds, we ensure that we can supply you with the top-quality bulbs, along with the best range of planting essentials to ensure that you have the most magnificent spring-blooming display to rival your neighbours! From our Bulb Planters to help you plant the bulbs easier and quicker, to our Bulb Fertiliser to ensure fantastic flower displays in the spring.
Like everything we supply here at Boston Seeds, we pride ourselves on supplying professional quality - and for flower bulbs, that means BIG! Our bigger bulbs produce bigger, better and bolder flowers. Choose from our exciting range of varieties - old favourites, garden classics as well as striking new lines for 2022.
Making bulb planting easier, quicker and cleaner, our bulb planter is the ideal tool for helping you plant your spring-flowering bulbs.
- Made of high quality steel
- Automatic release on handle
- Duroplast coating - impact, elastic, abrasion, and corrosion - resistant
- Depth Scale
Specifically designed to help bulbs establish in pots, without the risk of the bulbs rotting, providing an open and free draining soil structure.
- Ideal for planting with Narcissi, Crocus, Hyacinths and other spring-flowering bulbs
- Universal bulb potting fibre
- 500gm bag - This pack is sufficient for 3 x 1-litre pots
Our bulb planting essentials pack has been put together for the ease of ensuring quick planting and a great display. The bulb planter will help you plant the bulbs with ease whilst the fibre will ensure the bulbs do not rot when planted into pots or containers. Using the bulb fertiliser will ensure your bulbs have all the nutrients they need whilst establishing.
- 1 x Bulb Fibre
- 1 x Bulb Planter
- 1 x Bulb Fertiliser
Our flowering bulb fertiliser has been specifically designed to help your spring-flowering bulbs flower to their full potential. Whether you are establishing in pots or containers, sprinkle a small amount into each hole prior to planting your bulbs. Also suitable for use in early spring to encourage your bulbs to flower well in the following season.
Whether you are establishing in pots, hedgerows or large landscaped areas sprinkle a small amount into each hole or mix in with the soil/ compost prior to planting your bulbs. Specifically formulated to encourage your daffodil bulbs to flower well into the following season, this blend is also suitable for use in early spring. Avoid using a high nitrogen fertiliser as this can cause daffodil blindness.
- Tailored to give your bulbs all the nutrients they need
- Encouraging a longer and consistent flowering period
- Can be mixed with compost or Bulb Fibre
- NPK - 5.10.20 + 2% MgO + trace element
- Recommended coverage: 5kg per 200sqm. Apply at 25g/sqm