Pre-order Bluebell bulbs today to secure your favourite varieties for delivery and planting in September 2023.
For those looking to encourage biodiversity in their garden, our Bluebell Bulbs are excellent for pollinators and provide some vital spring pollen and nectar. Lifted under license from UK woodland, our bluebells and inspected and certified as true, British bluebells.
Don't hesitate to get in touch to speak to one of our experts or request a catalogue to view our full range. Ordering regularly or looking for large volumes? Click here to apply for a trade account today - we review all applications within one working day.
Plants for Pollinators highlights plants selected by the RHS as scientifically proven to tackle the declines in bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
Nothing surpasses the sight and smell of a woodland full of scented Bluebells. We have carefully selected stocks and lifted under licence from British woodland.
- Inspected throughout the growing and harvesting period
- Certified as true native Hyacinthoides non-scripta.
- UK native and woodland grown.
- Bulb size: 5/+cm
- Height: 30-40 cms Flowers: April-June
Specifically designed to help bulbs establish in pots and borders, without the risk of the bulbs rotting, providing an open and free-draining soil structure.
- Ideal for planting with Narcissi, Crocus, Hyacinths and other spring-flowering bulbs
- Universal bulb planting fibre
- 500gm bag - This pack is sufficient for 3 x 1-litre pots
Our flowering bulb fertiliser has been specifically designed to help your spring-flowering bulbs flower to their full potential. Whether you are establishing in pots or containers, sprinkle a small amount into each hole prior to planting your bulbs. Also suitable for use in early spring to encourage your bulbs to flower well in the following season.
- Tailored to give your bulbs all the nutrients they need
- Can be mixed with compost or Bulb Fibre
- NPK - 12.11.18 + MgO
- Recommended coverage: 5kg per 200sqm. Apply at 25g/sqm
- Not suitable for use with Wildflower Bulbs
This item is currently unavailable
Making bulb planting easier, quicker and cleaner, our bulb planter is the ideal tool for helping you plant your spring-flowering bulbs.
- Made of high quality steel
- Automatic release on handle
- Duroplast coating - impact, elastic, abrasion, and corrosion - resistant
- Depth Scale
Our bulb planting essentials pack has been put together for the ease of ensuring quick planting and a great display. The bulb planter will help you plant the bulbs with ease whilst the fibre will ensure the bulbs do not rot when planted into pots or containers. Using the bulb fertiliser will ensure your bulbs have all the nutrients they need whilst establishing.
- 1 x Bulb Fibre
- 1 x Bulb Planter
- 1 x Bulb Fertiliser