For those looking to encourage biodiversity in their garden, our Bluebell bulbs are excellent for pollinators, such as bees. In fact, they’ve been highlighted by the RHS as being scientifically proven to help tackle the declines in pollinator animals.
Autumnal wildflowers can add a beautiful splash of colour to your garden and you can use our guide to wildflower gardens to establish, and maintain a beautiful meadow in your back garden.
Our autumnal wildflower bulb range is available seasonally so if your favourite wildflower isn’t in season yet, visit our range of Spring-Planted Wildflower Bulbs.
Nothing surpasses the sight and smell of a woodland full of scented Bluebells. We have carefully selected stocks and lifted under licence from British woodland.
- Inspected throughout the growing and harvesting period
- Certified as true native Hyacinthoides non-scripta.
- UK native and woodland grown.
- Bulb size: 5/+cm
- Height: 30-40 cms Flowers: April-June
Making bulb planting easier, quicker and cleaner, our bulb planter is the ideal tool for helping you plant your spring-flowering bulbs.
- Made of high quality steel
- Automatic release on handle
- Duroplast coating - impact, elastic, abrasion, and corrosion - resistant
- Depth Scale
Specifically designed to help bulbs establish in pots, without the risk of the bulbs rotting, providing an open and free draining soil structure.
- Ideal for planting with Narcissi, Crocus, Hyacinths and other spring-flowering bulbs
- Universal bulb potting fibre
- 500gm bag - This pack is sufficient for 3 x 1-litre pots
Our bulb planting essentials pack has been put together for the ease of ensuring quick planting and a great display. The bulb planter will help you plant the bulbs with ease whilst the fibre will ensure the bulbs do not rot when planted into pots or containers. Using the bulb fertiliser will ensure your bulbs have all the nutrients they need whilst establishing.
- 1 x Bulb Fibre
- 1 x Bulb Planter
- 1 x Bulb Fertiliser
Our flowering bulb fertiliser has been specifically designed to help your spring-flowering bulbs flower to their full potential. Whether you are establishing in pots or containers, sprinkle a small amount into each hole prior to planting your bulbs. Also suitable for use in early spring to encourage your bulbs to flower well in the following season.