Boston Seeds Ltd is a successful and ambitious seed merchant with a rapidly expanding and successful e-commerce presence – the UK’s largest online retailer of grass seed and wildflower seed and growing (pun intended!) fast.
bostonseeds.com - wildflower.co.uk - kissmygrass.co.uk - lindisflowerbulbs.co.uk - www.grassseeds.com
To support our continued growth and future ambition, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and are keen to hear from individuals with proven skills in sales, marketing, agriculture or horticulture.
We also currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to lead our Digital Marketing activities.
Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 to £40,000 p.a. , plus bonus, plus benefits
Flexi-Office based in Boston, Lincs
This is a new, full-time permanent position.
Boston Seeds look forward to your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and flexible approach - in return, we offer a good working environment and encourage personal professional development. This is a senior role in the company with significant scope to influence the company's digital strategy.
This role is broad and wide-ranging - we don't expect that you will be competent in all of the below from day one, but you'll need to demonstrate significant expertise in some areas to make a difference from day one, and show your ability to master new skills:
- Generate original and engaging content for four websites
- Implement and manage exceptional customer-facing standards across all platforms
- Full ownership of new and existing Social Media channels
- Originate and manage email marketing campaigns
- Refine strategy based on thorough market research, competitor analysis and analytics reporting
- Liaise with, and manage output of external digital marketing agencies
- Implement effective data/cookie capture and segmentation for re-marketing purposes across email, web platforms and Social Media
- Manage Google Ads accounts including Google Shopping
- Grow sales across third-party sales platforms, particularly Amazon
• Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing
• GCSE minimum Grade B or 6 in English Language and Maths
• Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A high degree of SEO awareness
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Formal qualification in marketing or related subject
• Previous exposure to marketing in a B2B or B2C environment
• Experience using a Content Management System
• Design Skills: Experience using Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive company that values its employees. If this role is interesting to you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.