Boston Seeds Ltd is a successful and ambitious seed merchant with a rapidly expanding and successful ecommerce presence – the UK’s largest online retailer of grass seed and wildflower seed.
bostonseeds.com - wildflower.co.uk - kissmygrass.co.uk - lindisflowerbulbs.co.uk - www.grassseeds.com
To support our continued growth and future ambition, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our talented team and currently have the following vacancies.
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 to £35,000 p.a. , plus bonus, plus benefits
Flexi-Office based in Boston, Lincs
This is a new, full-time permanent position.
Boston Seeds look forward to your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and flexible approach - in return, we offer a good working environment and encourage personal professional development.
• Generate content and copy for four websites
• Maintain and update product listings
• Write press releases, social media, and email newsletters
• Market research and competitor analysis
• Liaise with external digital marketing companies
• Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing
• GCSE Grade B or 6 in English Language
• Administrative IT skills: Including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A high degree of SEO awareness, basic knowledge in HTML and CSS advantageous
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Formal qualification in marketing or related subject
• Previous exposure to marketing in a B2B environment
• Experience using a Content Management System
• Design Skills: Experience using Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive company that values its employees. If this role is interesting to you, please contact Boston Seeds for an application form. Ref: Digital Manager
We look forward to your application or, share with someone you know might be interested. Closing date 21st October 2020.