Boston Seeds Ltd is a successful and ambitious seed merchant with a rapidly expanding and successful e-commerce presence – the UK’s largest online retailer of grass seed and wildflower seed and growing (pun intended!) fast.
bostonseeds.com - wildflower.co.uk - kissmygrass.co.uk - lindisflowerbulbs.co.uk - www.grassseeds.com
To support our continued growth and future ambition, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to lead our Digital Marketing activities.
Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 to £40,000 p.a. , plus bonus, plus benefits
Flexi-Office based in Boston, Lincs
This is a new, full-time permanent position.
Boston Seeds look forward to your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and flexible approach - in return, we offer a good working environment and encourage personal professional development. This is a senior role in the company with significant scope to influence the company's digital strategy.
This role is broad and wide-ranging - we don't expect that you will be competent in all of the below from day one, but you'll need to demonstrate significant expertise in some areas to make a difference from day one, and show your ability to master new skills:
- Generate original and engaging content for four websites
- Implement and manage exceptional customer-facing standards across all platforms
- Full ownership of new and existing Social Media channels
- Originate and manage email marketing campaigns
- Refine strategy based on thorough market research, competitor analysis and analytics reporting
- Liaise with, and manage output of external digital marketing agencies
- Implement effective data/cookie capture and segmentation for re-marketing purposes across email, web platforms and Social Media
- Manage Google Ads accounts including Google Shopping
- Grow sales across third-party sales platforms, particularly Amazon
• Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing
• GCSE minimum Grade B or 6 in English Language and Maths
• Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A high degree of SEO awareness
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Formal qualification in marketing or related subject
• Previous exposure to marketing in a B2B or B2C environment
• Experience using a Content Management System
• Design Skills: Experience using Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive company that values its employees. If this role is interesting to you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.