Our bulk lawn and paddock fertiliser allow you to make great savings by buying at trade prices. We offer a wide range of fertilisers that can be used throughout the year to keep your soil full of nutrients for healthy grass seed growth. Buying fertiliser in bulk is perfect for landscapers, local authorities and farmers who have large areas of ground to cover.
Don't hesitate to get in touch to speak to one of our experts or request a catalogue to view our full range. Ordering regularly or looking for large volumes? Click here to apply for a trade account today - we review all applications within one working day.
Formulated to improve establishment of grass seed. Encourages root and shoot development to promote quicker grass coverage.
- Incorporate into the seed bed during final preparation
- Higher phosphate levels for quicker and stronger root structure
- Nutrient release over a 4-6 week period to encourage speedy development
- Contains NPK at a ratio of 6.9.6
- Recommended coverage is 20kg per 400sq/m. Apply at 50 grams per sq/m
Apply Spring and Summer Lawn fertiliser to give your grass all the nutrients for healthy growth and a great appearance.
- Higher nitrogen content to encourage leaf and shoot growth
- Nutrient release over a 6-8 week period
- Can be applied from March to August
- Contains NPK at a ratio of 11.5.5
- Recommended coverage is 20kg per 575sq/m. Apply at 35 grams per sq/m
Autumn and Winter Fertiliser is specially formulated to provide nutrients throughout the winter period.
- Iron and magnesium help protect against turf diseases
- Iron will give the grass a deep green colour
- Nutrient release over a 6-8 week period, apply from Sept - Nov
- Contains NPK at a ratio of 6.5.10 + 2%Fe + 1% Mg
- Recommended coverage: 20kg per 400sqm. Apply at 50g/sqm
Spring Paddock Fertiliser is a high-quality fertiliser designed for the unique nutritional requirements of horse and pony pastures.
- Encourages strong growth to provide grazing and/or hay cut
- Can be applied during the spring and summer
- An effective fertiliser regime is essential to maintain a healthy and dense sward
- Contains NPK at a ratio of 12.4.6
- Recommended coverage: 20kg per 575sqm (approx 7 bags per acre)
To ensure you’re spreading the right fertiliser at the right time, we have both a Spring and Summer fertiliser mix and an Autumn and Winter fertiliser mix. This ensures whatever the season, your grass is getting all of the nutrients it needs. Both of our fertilisers offer slow-release nutrients over six to eight weeks. This means you don’t have to worry about laborious fertiliser reapplications and can avoid fertiliser burn from over fertilising.
We recommend using a spreader to make sure you have an even spread of fertiliser to encourage uniform grass growth. Read our helpful fertiliser advice to find out which fertiliser is best for your needs.
If buying bulk fertiliser by the pallet is just a little too much for your needs, you can explore our smaller quantities of fertiliser which also offer excellent value for money.