Spreading grass seed can be a laborious job, especially if you have a large area to cover. This is where a grass seed spreader can come in really handy.
This spreader is ideal for small areas or non frequent use. Easy to use and will give even coverage for areas that need seeding.
- Variable settings, able to apply grass seed, fertiliser or granular salt
- Easy to assemble
- Capacity: 5kg seed / 10kg fertiliser
- Spread width: 41cm
This is a durable, easy to operate spreader ideal for domestic and light commercial use. Large capacity hopper.
- Allows precise application with easy flow control
- Good for confined areas, avoiding overspill on to patios/borders,etc.
- Spread width: 56cm
- Capacity: 14kg Seed / 27kg Fertiliser
If you're looking for precision when it comes to sowing seeds, then a drop spreader from Boston Seeds is perfect for situations where an accurate application is important.
Using a drop spreader avoids any overspill into borders, patios or paving as the seed drops directly underneath the spreader hopper. Due to how they work, drop spreaders are ideal for smaller gardens and grassland areas of irregular shape or contours.
Drop spreaders aren't just for sowing grass seed either. You can use them to spread fertiliser granules easily, to sow wildflower seeds evenly and to spread salt during the winter months.